Saturday, August 21, 2010

95% of the hairdressers in my town are English Challenged Immigrants, common?

The lady who use to cut my hair has moved out of town and replaced by an immigrant. I love immigrants but not ones who cut hair. So many of the hairstylists that I have gone to so far are English challenged immigrants who I struggle trying to communicate with.





I have done a survey of my friends and relatives here in the Washington DC area and it seems like everyone is going to immigrants, and white people have left the field. Is this true in your hometown?95% of the hairdressers in my town are English Challenged Immigrants, common?
Not where I live north of Detroit. Although most nails are done by the Asian community. Try going more to the suburbs, check the demographics at City-Data it will give you a better idea of the area.95% of the hairdressers in my town are English Challenged Immigrants, common?
You should see what it's like here in Texas.......

No comments:

Post a Comment