Friday, August 6, 2010

Why are male hairdressers effeminate or gay?

I started going back to male barbers to get my hair cut after getting such good cuts at hair stylists because I feel uncomfortable with the hair cutters. I think women should only be hair stylists because it seems that the men get emasculated by being around and catering to women customers? Most customers are women. Let me here from some hair stylists! Why is this a new trend?Why are male hairdressers effeminate or gay?
It's not a new trend. There are guys who aren't effeminate or gay that do hair, and the guys who do hair that are effeminate or gay aren't that way just because they have lots of female customers. I think that anyone who wants to cut hair should be allowed to do just that. You shouldn't be uncomfortable around them, it's just who they are.Why are male hairdressers effeminate or gay?
Not all hairstylists are gay or effeminate, and I think that Its nonsense to go to a barber while the hairstylist is so good only because they are effeminate. I know lesbian hairstylists too. They are not emasculated, that's how they have always been. Maybe It's because some gay men are more into fashion and style than straight men, and that's why you don't see many masculine hairstylists.
Yeah a lot of barbers are straight and a lot of hairdressers are gay men. I dont know- maybe they feel attracted to the profession. Gay men have been hair stylists for yonks. Why should they not be able to do what they want? I really dont care- i go to get my hair cut and Im only sitting there for 15 mins at the most- not really long enough to feel emasculated and Im an FTM! So why should it bother you?
Well, I get my hair cut by Eddy, an old Italian man, He is not in any way Flamboyant or Gay.





Your just stereotyping people.

No comments:

Post a Comment