Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blonde streaks getting back to brown HAIRDRESSERS PLEASE HELP?

I have blonde chucks in my hair about 8 underneth my top layer of hair so it comes threw all streaky i love it but i need a change and I want my streaks back to my natural colour brown and i want to do it myself at home but Can i jst use regualr hair die or is it going 2 go orange or something what do i need to do


thanksBlonde streaks getting back to brown HAIRDRESSERS PLEASE HELP?
just dye your hair black, honey and change it after a couple of weeks.Blonde streaks getting back to brown HAIRDRESSERS PLEASE HELP?
You should just be able to use normal hair dye. Just be aware that because it's over blonde the colour will most likely fade a couple of shades in the first few weeks after you've died it.

No comments:

Post a Comment