Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hairdressers . I want to bring my own comb for my stylist to use on my head . is this against regulations?

All you hairdressers. do you ever have a client to ask you to use their own comb they bring. i want to do this but am feeling like she will think i am crazy . would you think i was crazy?Hairdressers . I want to bring my own comb for my stylist to use on my head . is this against regulations?
It's not against regulation, they may want to sanatize it first.





Most hairstylists are accomidating. It is a little wierd, and if your hairdresser is immature, she will probably make fun of you in the back room after you leave.Hairdressers . I want to bring my own comb for my stylist to use on my head . is this against regulations?
No, but why? scared of germs? Sanitation is a big deal in the cosmetology industry. If you don't feel the salon is sanitary, don't go there
you're not crazy haha . i'm just not 100% sure why you'd want to bring your own comb?? the salon combs are cleaned after every client =]


but i would still use your own comb if you brought it in and asked nicely
you're not crazy....


it's up to you weather you want to use your own or their comb. I definitely don't want to share combs with others....
no it is not against any regulation...but keep im mind of the stylist who is cutting your hair.. they might feel offended that u think they don't clean there combs//they are the one with the scissors..
i definatly dont think you are crazy. i mean not everyone wants to use a comb that has been through tons of peoples hair.
ummm why?


pretty sure their combs are better than yours.
Nooo! It's your hair and u r paying for it.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment