Friday, August 6, 2010

Why do you wait so long at the hairdressers?

I have a hairdresser who is never ontime. I went today for a 2pm appointment and ended up waiting until 3:30 that's when I decided I had to go. can you help me understand the wait issue. All I was getting was a wash wrap and bump.Why do you wait so long at the hairdressers?
Time management!...Your hairdresser must be really good. If he or she is I would keep going. The grass isn't always greener on the other side... :o)Why do you wait so long at the hairdressers?
Sometimes they over book themselves or it's just that they are running behind.....I don't like waiting myself but sometimes I can understand if they are behind.
it's not your fault, it's probably just the hairdresser's.
Because they're double booking, or just plain old slow...If I were you, and had to wait that long, I'd go some where else.
well u need to go somewhere else, i never have to wait
  • good makeup
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Nice post. I read total Post. It’s really nice. Thank you for sharing.........

    Hairdressers Cardiff

    Post a Comment