Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Will the hairdressers think im weird if i take a picture in of a celebrity to show them how i want my hair?

I want my hair a certain colour with streaks but i only have a picture of Fergie, will they think anything weird if take the picture in of her hair %26amp; say this is how i want it, %26amp; will they be able to do it? ...would they get people bringing in pictures all the time?Will the hairdressers think im weird if i take a picture in of a celebrity to show them how i want my hair?
No, in fact, they'd like that better than you just telling them what to do!


That way, they know exactly how to cut and color your hair.


It's not weird, I bring pictures in with me all the time.


:]Will the hairdressers think im weird if i take a picture in of a celebrity to show them how i want my hair?
They have people do that all the time-it's easier to show than to explain.
I was a hairdresser for years and I would love it when people would bring pictures BUT....I would always cover the face of the person on the picture...because do you LOVE the cut and color or do you just love the cut and color on the celebrity....because you will not look just like the picture. I liked it best when people would bring me pictures of themselves and tell me what they did and did not like about a haircut or color....it is visual and serves the same purpose.
no they won't i brought 2 books in lol when i got my hair done, i wanted 3 different colours in my hair..


its what they do and its what you'll pay them for,


go ahead!


x
No. People do it all the time.
of course they wont! even it they did, who cares! does it really matter what they think?
It's very common,and it's one of the best favors you can do for your hairdresser(and yourself),in addition it will help them give you an honest recommendation up front as to whether the style you want is actually a good match for your facial structure,meaning some people might have a longer face,larger nose,narrow chin,skin tone,ect...these factors all effect which cut/color will best suit you(vs what you might want),any good stylist will give you what you ask them for,but they will also advise you first if they think the look isn't ';right'; for your paticular face:-)
No. They prefer it when people do that. Gives them better visualisization...and if they do think they're weird...The hairstylist is numb, so ask for a different hairstylist.
Not at all... people do bring in pictures all the time. Some people find it hard to describe what they want and a picture says it all... Just keep in mind that your stylist will work the best that they can to achieve the look that you want, but you and Fergie are two different people so it won't look exactly alike.
hahaha thats perfectly normal!! that way its easier to know exactly what you want and makes their job easier and can personalise it to your bone structure for that special you flare
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment