Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am going to the hairdressers next week and i want my hair to be cut like emma watson's what should i ask for

i would like something from her latest hairstyle e.g ootp premiere but i have straight hair i have the same face structure and similar shade of blonde. I am a natural blonde so what would should i ask for?I am going to the hairdressers next week and i want my hair to be cut like emma watson's what should i ask for
just say you want it the same as emma watsons.I am going to the hairdressers next week and i want my hair to be cut like emma watson's what should i ask for
Take along a picture to show the stylist what you want but don't be too disheartened if they tell you that it may not suit your face shape or hair texture,what looks good on one person may not on another
you said Emma,not hermione.i assume u wanna haf straight blonder hair.


so,take a pic of Emma,an angle u like fr d dozens of pics on her at ootp red carpet,whet. at LA or London or Paris.


they're sooo many to choose fr at emmawatson.net galleries.


emmawatson.ca galleries n emmaempire.net
They may not know who EMMA Watson is, I don't. Take a picture and there will be no doubt about what you require. Be careful though as your face may not be the right shape to have the EW cut/style.
I would just take a picture and show it to them!
Take a picture and ask their advice. The style may not suit your face but ask them to be honest, and they may suggest something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment