Friday, August 6, 2010

I have my hair highlighted at the hairdressers but i would like to do it myself at home as i can't afford the ?

prices anymore. My hair is highlighted blonde and i would like to cover all my hair blonde, how do i go about doing this, do i cover all my hair? Will it go different colours where i already have blonde?I have my hair highlighted at the hairdressers but i would like to do it myself at home as i can't afford the ?
the world of at-home hair dying isn't so scary anymore, they have great products for going blonde. the best way for your specific situation would be to just continue highlighting it, adding more and more each time. make sure you buy a kit that is a CAP and HOOK kit, it will work way better then a wand, which is only for highlights on the top layer. you should be able to get a full head of blond in 2 times, a couple weeks apart, and each kit is around $15. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment