Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Hair is very dry after i went to the hairdressers?

I went to the hairdressers to do my hair and he used the hair-drying %26amp; then using Bala_i_oar iron electricity, and after three days I washed my hair and I found I could demobilized and dry limbs %26amp; I but on my hair cream but the result is the same 鈥?what can I doMy Hair is very dry after i went to the hairdressers?
oh well tell your hairdresser not to use that iron on ur hair again. you can try:


- putting a hair cream in to moisturise your hair


- use leave in condition


- i know this sounds weird but i did it the other day to test it and i put conditioner in before i had my shower, didnt wet my hair or antyhing just put it straight on my head, then went and came back in 5 minutes and had my shower, it felt weird but when i washed it it was really really smoothe


- there are hair masks you can also put in your hair





maybe also try just leaving ur hair naturally for a few days to recover and talk to your hairdresser if its still bad, they have all the stuff you need and can help you out.My Hair is very dry after i went to the hairdressers?
i have used many many shampoos and conditoners. the best for my dry hair is from AVON. yes AVON. try it, what do you have to lose. lol. it works real well on my hair. and my hair is dry and frizzy until i started using AVON shampoo and conditioner
Aloe Vera,is a good remedy for dry hair. It is obtained from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. Break the leaf and squeeze out the liquid inside, apply this liquid to your scalp,keep for about an hour and wash it off . Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.
same thing with my mum it lasts for about 1 - 2 weeks but it actually looks nice if u noe how to do it
deep condition your hair. try joico i think they sell it at ulta. also ive never heard of that iron. dont let them use it on you again. chi makes the best flat irons in the world. theyre costly but they come with a lifetime warranty.
go to a health shop and get some deep conditioning creme. cover all your hair with it and put a hot towel on your head, or put the creme in your hair while having a bath because the steam will activate it.


The same happened to me, use the creme every day for about a week, it'll work wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment