Saturday, August 21, 2010

For all you professional hairdressers out there: will any particular medicines affect my hair/getting a perm?

I have always had baby fine hair which has thinned out with age (54). I have Parkinson's disease and some osteoporosis (am falling apart and that's why I want my hair to at least look good!). My current medications include Actonel, Azilect, Lexapro, Requip, and Zocor -- do you know if any of these meds would affect my getting a perm or body wave? Would really hate to see my hair coming off on the rollers!! Seriously, I'd appreciate your input. Thanks!For all you professional hairdressers out there: will any particular medicines affect my hair/getting a perm?
Don't do the perm is my advice. Your hair will look like a used SOS pad.For all you professional hairdressers out there: will any particular medicines affect my hair/getting a perm?
ha you dont know that answer LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment