Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anyone going to the barbers or hairdressers today?

Anyone going to the barbers or salon today? If so what did you get done? Did you get a sleeve gown on too or a cape no sleeves?Anyone going to the barbers or hairdressers today?
Went last week - got my hair trimmed





Cape - no sleevesAnyone going to the barbers or hairdressers today?
Not Me,i`ll stop a long haired lout thanks.
what a bizarre question. How interesting!
Nope
yes, well maybe might get it layered again
Just to be silly--you don't need a barber do you? That is if your avatar matches


you somewhat. : } My husband hasn't been to a barber in years as I am his


barber. Since he had lymphoma and lost all his hair, we both like the look of


none or little hair. He looks so good bald. I use a towel around him so that I can take it to the balcony and shake out whatever hair there is. As for me, I am letting my hair grow down to my waist again so that they can get 2 more lots of hair for wigs. I became more aware when my husband lost his hair to chemo.


When my hairdresser cuts it in 2 lots, I will have her only go to my shoulders


so that I have a head : } start on the next batch of hair.
nope i am soon though =)
Nopeeee
Yes. I got a wash, cut and color rinse. Cape no sleeves.
I go everyday........... but then I do work there!!!





No capes, just my uniform t-shirt and black trousers!!
I am a cosmetologist and I used 9 gowns with sleeves and I used 16 waterproof capes. It was a busy day. My shoes were smokin!
no. srry i got a hair cut just last month. and its great cuz i just cut my hair after 8 years and i love it because its a huge change!!!!!!
no i letting my hair grow long so get a trim every six weeks still got two to go .
i do trimmed my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment