Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why are gay men more inclined to be hairdressers or interior decoratorsrs?

Good question.





A lot of gay men and women tend to be more artistic than straight people in general. I think it has a lot to do with the way they grow up, expressing they're feelings, etc. A lot of men are taught from society not to show emotion (i.e, cry) and it represses their emotions. A lot of art is based on emotions. Therefor, when you are repressed you tend to lack artistic sense and creativity.





Gay men are known to be more ';sensitive';, generally speaking. They are more open and aware of their feelings and artistic abilities. Also notice that most straight artists have no problem with homosexuals and can even get along very well with them.





And yes. Cosmetology(including hairdressing) and interior decorators are both forms of art.





[=


hope this helped.Why are gay men more inclined to be hairdressers or interior decoratorsrs?
You're asking a gay forklift driver who works in a warehouse why we are inclined to be hairdressers or interior designers. I find that silly.





:)





For those who are, it's because they either have the talent or good taste.Why are gay men more inclined to be hairdressers or interior decoratorsrs?
if you look very closely there are a lot of us working in the medical field.





I work in two different fields myself. that is emergency medicine (ambulance) and law enforcement.





we all have different talents, some of us are more artistic then others.
They are generally more creative than straight men (pertaining to aesthetics)?


They are not afraid that people will think they're gay (because people already know that's the truth)?





There are many possible reasons.
i think thats more of a stereotypicle kind of thing . because most of the gay guys i know happen to be rather straight acting . not that there arent ones that have those intrests
Ummm what the f***!? That is the WORST generalization I have heard in a LONG time.





I know heaps of gay people and none of them want to do ANY of that stuff.





Tsk tsk, silly person.
i think it depends not all gay people are inclied to that, its probably has something to do with art and stuffs and colors w/c gay men are defeintely good at. styeling etc. etc. right??


but of course not all
I am a cook!


My partner is in school going for a computer IT degree.


In fact all the gay friends both of us have, NONE are hairdressers OR interior decorators. Ummmm
Don't look at me, I'm a gay carnie!! I walk around all greasy and mess with heavy equiptment!! :@)
I don't know, but I'm a damn good hairstylist if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment