Friday, August 6, 2010

Why do hairdressers never actually look at your hair when their cutting it?

James, what have I told you about getting Stevie Wonder to cut your hair! ; )Why do hairdressers never actually look at your hair when their cutting it?
as a hairdresser id have to say we do look at the hair, even at a glimpse, the hands and fingers r positioned where we wanna cut, so unless we wanna lose our fingers we have to look.


we also keep checking it in the mirror so we can see what your seeing and make sure that it looks right.


the more experienced the hairdresser though the faster they tend to be and u may not see them looking at your hair but honestly do u think we can cut without really looking at it?!Why do hairdressers never actually look at your hair when their cutting it?
dang, who's your hairdresser, Edward Scissorhands?





last time i checked, someone who cuts hair, has to actually look at the hair in order to cut it.
I look at the hair that I am cutting... I also look at it in the mirror!


I would be worried if I was getting a hair cut and the stylist was not looking at my hair!! :)
hey.......im a hairdresser and i can guarantee i always look at the hair when cutting......i realy dont understand what you mean...
Mine does, but she also looks at me in the mirror, that way she can see my hair as I and others see it.
Mine does ^ ^





I think she does a pretty good job.





If yours doesn't, I would go somewhere else, lol
probley because there professional and dont need to haha ive always thought that lol because ur like OMG are you een watching what your doing lol =]


x
Because they see the same hairs in the mirror.
my barber had dirty hands , when i asked why, he said. ';no ones been in for a shampoo yet';
they look at it through the mirror
..... my hairdresser does....
im a hairdresser, and we do look what we're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment