Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you do up your hair to go to the hairdressers?

I never no what to do when I go to the hairdressers. I have a shower almost every day and if i dont my hair always look horrible but I dont want to go to the hairdressers with horrible hair so I normally have a shower or straighten it before I go but I do think it seems rather pointless. Would you rather go to the hairdressers with hair that you have just left that day or go with nice hair even though they are just going to wash it?Do you do up your hair to go to the hairdressers?
I am a hairstylist and from my point of view it's best if you don't do your hair to go to see the hairdresser. They're gonna wash your hair anyway, so why wash and style it twice? It just saves you a lot of time, which will give you more time to do other things before you go to your appointment.





if you're having color done that day, it's better to do it on yesterdays hair, as the natural oils are still in your hair and will help protect your scalp.Do you do up your hair to go to the hairdressers?
I usually just go with my hair looking all crappy, because It is kind of a waste of time to do it before hand.
When I had long hair I'd wash it, towel it dry, pile it in a bun and let her deal with it. With short hair, I just leave it wet and slicked down like the 1950's greasers.


The way I look at it, I never looked good in the foils, curlers, or any other monstrous treatment I went through once I was there. I spent most of the time hiding behind a magazine, hoping I wouldn't be noticed while I looked like a human-baked potato! All to come out looking like a star...do it for you! No worries...
i dont do a thing no make up nothing and if im getting my hair dyed i dont wash it the day of and the day b4 it help the dye to adhere to the hair (adhere isnt hte right word but cant think of it but hopefully you know what i mean)!!!!@!
I tell my clients to come in with a lest 1 day old hair (not fresh washed) why waste the time to do your hair to have your hair done.. it is like washing your car and then going to have your car washed it makes no sence.. It is our job to make your hair look great when you come in:) so brush it and that is it ..Leave the rest that is what you are paying for.. We don't care what your hair look like when you come in as long as when you leave you look amazing:)
I go with it in such a mess sometimes lol





but otherwise I brush it and clean it and it is usless but I do it anyway.





Guess it is a pleasure for them to work with well groomed hair


:D
Yeah i straighten mine and everything my mum thinks im mad haha but i cant walk out the door looking like i just got out of bed that would be awful!!!
Haha , im like you i shower and blowdry it then straightten it , i think its mostly because i don't want to be judged while im there ?
i brush mine and put it in a pony tail

No comments:

Post a Comment