Saturday, August 21, 2010

DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE HAIRDRESSERS?

What does your hairdresser say to indicate that they will be washing your hair?DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE HAIRDRESSERS?
I love getting my hair washed at the hair dressers! they supposedly have better products and it smells good! :)


i always expect my hair to be washed at the hairdressers. if you dont want your hair washed then just say so.DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE HAIRDRESSERS?
I SORT OF LIKE IT.





Sorry I felt the need to write in all caps since you did. But yeah, it depends. Like. It feels nice and all. But my hair always gets screwed up cause it dries weird and all.
no i dont like it because it hurts my neck althought the shampoos smell nice....
i looooove it!





i think it's the smell and feel that make me like it...haha i have no idea why either :D
I love getting my hair washed at the hairdressers as well! It smells so good and the shampoo they use is usually very high quality and makes your hair look very pretty.


They usually just say let's go over to the sink or something like that.
yes i love it
Tammy does not even ask. she just drops the back of the chair and goes for it. she has been cutting my hair since i had a full head of hair. it is one of my favorite things and she has actually has to wake me up after she was done.
I love it, because she usually has a lot of expensive shampoos and conditioners that I don't have!





She just motions for me to come to the fancy sink, and I lean my head back and relax :)
They don't really tell me-they just know that I will expect it. They always wash it so I'm used to it. I think they can be kinda rough, like on your neck. But they always do a better job of getting it root to tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment