Saturday, August 21, 2010

How Do I Ask For Platinum Blonde In A HairDressers?

I never done it before and am just wondering do I ask for Highlights or what?





I'm also a guy btwHow Do I Ask For Platinum Blonde In A HairDressers?
Just ask for highlights. I have had them for years.How Do I Ask For Platinum Blonde In A HairDressers?
Never seen a guy with blonde highlights?


Wow.





Anyways, I don't understand your question, but I'm guessing it's what to ask of your Hair dresser?





I usually save a picture off the internet onto my phone and take it to them, or well if you want to go plantinum then just say that.





I think it's easier for them to know what you want if you take a picture as reference. Idk hope I helped some.
your a guy, and you want blonde highlights ?


Wow,

No comments:

Post a Comment