Saturday, August 21, 2010

For hairdressers, or those knowledgeable of hair care?

I just got an inch off of my hair, so all the split ends and broken ends are gone. How do I prevent split ends and broken ends from happening? I have wavy blond hair, and I usually comb it when I put conditioner in my hair in the shower, then I rinse, then I comb it once I get out. However, this makes my hair more straight and I like it curly. How should I comb my hair? I'm trying to keep my hair curly and strong.For hairdressers, or those knowledgeable of hair care?
Well E.E. you should never comb your hair with conditioner in it if you want to maintain your natural curls. Then, instead of combing you hair, you should get a pick or large tooth comb to take care of the tangles, then scrunch your hair to preserve your natural curls. In order to prevent split ends, you can use olive oil as a hot oil treatment.





After washing your hair put the olive oil in it and place a plastic cap on your hair under the hair dryer. Once you treat you hair for 7 minutes, rinse your hair then dry and style as usual.





It is also advised that you wash your hair only 3 times per week instead of daily. See how that works for you. Good luck!For hairdressers, or those knowledgeable of hair care?
Conditioners weigh down the hair. You only need about less than a palm size amount. Use the conditioner diluted in water. Rinse it out and comb it through with a wide tooth comb. It you finger comb %26amp; scrunch it as it dries it should stay curly.





It's good to get that trim every few months to get rid of the ends.





Also don't fidget with your hair, pulling the ends and stuff, causing it to frizz.
use a shampoo and conditioner made for curly hair and dont brush the conditioner through


if you still need more bounce, try sunsilk curl boost and no frizz balm and scrunch into hair


it works really good

No comments:

Post a Comment