Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What would you ask at a hairdressers if you wanted your hair like this?

http://www.zimbio.com/2008+Hairstyles


I am in desperate need of a haircut and I would like my hair like the one in the link but I do not have a clue what to ask for when I go to the Barbers!


Please help ;)What would you ask at a hairdressers if you wanted your hair like this?
you must read this link this very informative information regards usWhat would you ask at a hairdressers if you wanted your hair like this?
To be honest I think it looks ugly.......





But you can take the picutre in and say you want that cut, and they'll do it for you (assuming your hair is long enough for it).
Best advice is to take the picture with you to the barber.
Bring him the picture. Interpretation of what you say and what they hear can vary so a picture eliminates that mis-communication. Keep in mind that when its cut it will not look like the photo without product in your hair first, so I would suggest that you actually go to a hair salon rather than a barber shop, where trends and classes on techniques are more current there than with your local old guy at the corner shop. Good luck
Cool cut





Just print out a picture and take take it with you. Good luck

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I liked your Post!! Feel Free Visit The Gallery Hair Salon - One of the best Hairdressers in worcester park with a team of hairdressers.

Post a Comment