Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hairdressers ~ I want to get semi permanent colour out, how can I?

I have put a few on mainly red/dark browns, only the up to 10 washes type, but now I want to get it out and go fair for summer.


My hair is naturally dark blonde/mousey colour.





Would a strong shampoo i.e Vosene strip it off?Hairdressers ~ I want to get semi permanent colour out, how can I?
LOL Stormy





I can't imagine you other colour than redhead


keep washing - it should come out eventually





sunshine bleaches your hair anyway. Go enjoy the sunHairdressers ~ I want to get semi permanent colour out, how can I?
try a glaze.....they look great and dont dry out your hair! they last as long as you want them to! i have dark brown hair but in the summer it gets a little faded making it look brassy so i just use a glaze. you can do it yourself or go to a salon for it! super simple!
Washing powder or soap solution will strip it just make sure you wash with a good shampoo straight after.
use Goldwell System Hair Color Remover: http://www.goldwellusa.com/products/hair鈥?/a>
I went for semi permanent, but it's still like this almost a year later....


%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
either go to the hair dresses and get it stripped, or do it yourself.


or dye over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment