Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hairdressers: what tips/products would you recommend for my hair type?

I have curly hair that gets oily throughout the day at the scalp and the rest is really dry and frizzy. i blow dry and straighten it everyday, and it usually looks dry and dull. I want shiny, unfrizzy hair both when i let my hair dry curly and when i blow dry and straighten it. what would you reccomend for both?Hairdressers: what tips/products would you recommend for my hair type?
i recommend the ';smoothing'; line from paul mitchell. also, i suggest you avoid applying moisturizing products [IE serum, condtioner, balms, treatments] at the scalp of your hair to avoid oily buildup.Hairdressers: what tips/products would you recommend for my hair type?
First use a quality shampoo and conditioner. I use Kenneth's from http//:www.kenneths.com/ - when still wet, use a leave in conditioner. Remember, the scalp produces oil, so don't use much at all in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment