Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is your scalp sore when your hairdressers cut your hair?

I am so tenderheaded and she told me it was 90% in my head and 10 percent on my scalp . my head is tender and it has been sore for a couple of days after her cutting it. i love the cut but cant stand her pulling it.Is your scalp sore when your hairdressers cut your hair?
after she cuts it, not really, but it hurts ALOT when she takes the brush and rips it against my scalp. oh, and idk why, but she blasts her blowdryer on the highest setting, and it burned my scalp sooo bad, i almost cried (but i tried not to lol)Is your scalp sore when your hairdressers cut your hair?
I'm very tender-headed myself. The slightest pull or brush makes my eyes water. For that reason alone, I would suggest finding a new hairdresser. Any decent hairdresser would insure NOT to inflict pain on their clients! You're only getting a haircut. I wouldn't even put myself through that. And I have never even heard of that ';90% in your head and 10% on your scalp'; nonsense. She must've really wanted your money. Definitely find someone else.
WHAT?


Sounds to me like you need a new stylist! Try someone else, if it still hurts then sounds like to me your out of luck.


Maybe pop 2 advil before you go, maybe it will help?
How hard are they freakin pulling for your head to hurt a couple days later dang... i would suggest you go some place else.
i think that maybe you should try a different Hair dresser someetimes there really rough
um cant say my scalp has ever been sore after getting my hair cut. you need a new stylist!
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment