Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do I get so nervous going to the hairdressers?

Whenever I go to the hairdressers, I always get really nervous that it isn't going to look good, literally to the point where I sometimes feel really sick sitting in the hairdressing chair, my hairdresser is really nice and really good so I don't understand why I get so dramatic about it!


Tomorrow I'm finally cutting my long hair into a cute bob for a nice change, but now I'm suddenly getting all this jittery doubtfulness again, someone say something to snap me out of being so damn pathetic, please!


xxWhy do I get so nervous going to the hairdressers?
You'll look great when you get your hair cut!!! Now that summer is coming you will feel free with less hair and it won't be so hot.....











but..my friend definetly just cut her hair into a bob and she hates it .. im sorry to say but i dont want you to mkae the same mistake hun:(
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment