Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there any way to make the redness of my dyed hair fade away? hairdressers please help?

i recently went from natural light brown hair to blonde... i hated it, so i had them try to match my natural color again. they did a pretty good job, except my hair pulls red really bad and it looks too red. I naturally have red highlights but this is too red! is there any way to make the redness fade some? any product i can use? or should i have them try to dye it again?Is there any way to make the redness of my dyed hair fade away? hairdressers please help?
The worst thing you could do is dye your hair too much..You just have to wait it out and let it fade a little. With semi permenent color, you can just wash it, the more you wash the lighter the color becomes until it is all gone.Is there any way to make the redness of my dyed hair fade away? hairdressers please help?
You can use a clarifying shampoo to strip some of the red out, or find a salon that uses Redken PreArt and have them use it a few times. You can have them try it again but I would have them wait a few weeks. Be sure they use a color that has a green or blue base.

No comments:

Post a Comment