Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I change hairdressers without totally offending her. I am in a small town.?

Do you know her schedule? Maybe need an appointment when she is off. And then if you run into her just let her know either you needed a hair cut when she was off and were lucky to find someone else who was talented. or if you didn't like the new one go back. That is a tough situation but If you are like me it can get pretty pricey and you have every right to pick someone you are happy with. My friend switched to a stylist in the next chair- that takes guts but my stylist wasn't upset because she is confident in her abilities and knew that for the type of styles my friend was looking for (brighter hair colors like purple and punk styles that the other person would do a great job. Hope it goes well!
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment