Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Poll: have you ever been slapped across the face by your hairdressers boobs?

i got my hair washed by this morbidly obese woman at the salon today, and it was like drowning in a sea of cellulitey, pimply cleavage! It was horrible!





Has this happened to anyone else?Poll: have you ever been slapped across the face by your hairdressers boobs?
and she didnt even shake them for you? i would have at least given you a courtesy jigglePoll: have you ever been slapped across the face by your hairdressers boobs?
ahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd totally do that if i were a hairdresser and had really big boobs





can't say that i have though.. but i do find it awkward when they stand in front of my and their cleavage is 6 inches away and in my direct line of vision
No but my hairdresser stands with his crotch shoved in to my elbow.
Not unless you count Mr.Petros` man boobs....
Yeah, but I had to tip her extra.
Lucky for me my hairdresser is a boy.
Can't say it has.


Maybe you're just unfortunate.
Almost, I like kept on dodging and she was like:


';If you don't sop moving I'll cut all your hair off.';
nope.


but my dentist, milf, she pressed her boobs against my forehead :)
no...no....it was all included with the wash. Hope you feel better now??

No comments:

Post a Comment