Tuesday, August 24, 2010

To Hairdressers: What do you think of your job?

Do you think it was the right thing to do when you decided to become a Hairdresser? I want to take an NVq in hairdressing but my dads against it. You know how hairdressers have a stereotype for being empty headed (which I'm against)? Well my dad believes it. I'm a straight A student but I tyhink Hairdressing is the right path for me. What do you think about taking that career path?To Hairdressers: What do you think of your job?
My mom is a hairdresser and she absolutely loves her job. I've heard that stereotype before and it's completely false. You can actually go very far with that occupation my mom owns her own hair salon and is a very very hard working and successful women. If that's what you think is the right job for you then you should absolutely do it :) Who cares what your dad thinks? He was never a hairdresser so he can't make assumtions on them being ';empty headed';. Do what's right for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment