Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it normal to bring in pictures of the hair style you want into a hairdressers?

Yes, It is very normal, you should usually come in with an example or the hairdresser sometimes will be mixed up and get it wrong. I had to learn that the hard way (don't worry, my hair grew back though lmao)





Good Luck!Is it normal to bring in pictures of the hair style you want into a hairdressers?
It's a good suggestion. At least that way they have a pretty much black-and-white idea of what you want, not some concoction you drew in your head and which will inevitably end up being different from how they saw it to what you wanted.





Best not to go with a Rachel style if you look like Phoebe though :) At least if they know there's no way you're going to be able to achieve the look you've shown, they can tactfully point you in another direction.





And in my case, I don't bring anything in. I don't have enough hair to be able to do that :[Is it normal to bring in pictures of the hair style you want into a hairdressers?
Yes, it's a good idea. I did just that recently to ensure that she knew what I wanted and to get her opinion on whether the style and cut would best suit my my face and hair type. And by bring more one picture could also ensure that the hairdresser sees the style from different angles and possibly make their own recommendations on how to get the best cut from your new style.
When I want my hair done, I bring a pic to show exactly what I want. Then there's no doubt about the hairstyle I ask for, because it is a difficult look.





Here, check it here, I'm the one on the right - http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl鈥?/a>
It's normal, and I think they would love it for every customer to bring some pictures in. When I went, I just sent a picture to my phone of the haircut I want %26amp;%26amp; showed the hairdresser.
Yes that's what I do when I want something different. I usually print out pictures from the internet or bring a hair magazine with me.
Absoloutely normal, expected, and a good idea.
Thats what i do (but then she gose on to cut my hair in a completly unrelated style)
yes its normal

No comments:

Post a Comment