Friday, August 6, 2010

Are most male hairdressers gay or are they just feminine men who are straight?

lol..i read another question about male hairdressers and this got me thinking...in my experience i've only met about 1 who wasn't gay...





i don't have a problem with it or anything at all though, and i prefer a man to cut my hair because they actually listen to what i want, i've had disasters with female hairdressers...Are most male hairdressers gay or are they just feminine men who are straight?
heyy I am the exact same way ! I prefer a guy to cut my hair





but on to your question...


of course not all of them are gay. some may be, but its just men doing something they enjoy and they are good at.


just like not all female gym teachers, coaches are lesbian.Are most male hairdressers gay or are they just feminine men who are straight?
I've been going to a male hairdresser since I was 15 and he is indeed gay, hahah. I'm sure there are some who are just metrosexual, but for the most part I'd say gay.
It seems that most male hairdressers I know are gay buy the are like a good girlfriend if given the chance and do a great job with my hair
Ive been working in hair salons for 15 years now. I have worked with quite a few male hairdressers and the majority of them have been straight and not feminine at all
My boss at the hairdressers I work at is definitely straight: his wife is gorgeous and they have 4 children! Having said that, every other guy who has worked there has been gay!
Most hairdressers r either of them lol
no necessarily..


my friends uncle is one.. and he has 3 kids.


and my friends dad is one too.
Most are shirt lifters.
GAY
i'm not gay

No comments:

Post a Comment