Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can i get a semi permenant colour at the hairdressers? or is it only permenant they do?

and if i get semi-permenant, how long will it take to wash out?Can i get a semi permenant colour at the hairdressers? or is it only permenant they do?
I get semis done all the time at the hairdresser. It is more gentle than permanent. It will fade pretty well within 1-2 months.Can i get a semi permenant colour at the hairdressers? or is it only permenant they do?
Semi-permanent color usually last six to eight weeks, depending on the brand and your hair type. And yes, most hairstylists are very accommodating. If I want to try a particular brand I just purchase it and bring it over for them to try on my hair--it's less expensive, because you're covering for most of the material cost that they usually charge you for with a little extra. Still, I suggest consulting with a hairstylist first, especially if you've been with them a while and they know your hair. I, for instance, wish I'd listened to my stylist when she said copper blond wasn't my color. (~.^)





Good luck! (~.^)
You can get semi-permanent or henna dye at a salon, it usually takes 10-15 washes until you will need to dye it again. The good thing is that pro's always do a really good job! :)
No i think they only do permenant but u can get semi-permenant in chemists and do it yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment