Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do professional hairdressers like to be referred to as ';hairdressers';, or is there a more appropriate term?

I'd prefer to hear only from licensed professional hairdressers, hairstylists, etc... so that I can get an accurate idea of what they prefer to be referred to as. This is to help me address a letter to professionals in my area to help with a fundraising event. I'd like to be as respectful as possible when forming my appeal letter by referring to them properly. Thank you!Do professional hairdressers like to be referred to as ';hairdressers';, or is there a more appropriate term?
Hair StylistsDo professional hairdressers like to be referred to as ';hairdressers';, or is there a more appropriate term?
I'm not a professional or anything,


but my auntie has her own hair salon. They call themselves hair technicians.


Good luck.
I know several, and they seem to prefer cosmetologist.
Follicle artists

No comments:

Post a Comment